Check the next example of how you can enrich a text article by a simple illustration. I share here some simple do-it-yourself ways. So it can inspire you to make your own Do-It-Yourself blog infographics or of other written articles. I was reading an interesting blog post at Harvard Business Review by Rosabeth Moss Kanter. She was writing about ways to cope with uncertainty in a life. Tips she shares were a good source material for adding a visualization.
- 4 Examples of Designing Call to Action Buttons in PowerPoint
- Using Business Model Canvas for Innovation and Experience Design [client story]
- Facelifting Webinar Presentation: 14 examples for better attention
- Business Model Canvas and 3 Ways of Presenting It
- 5 Examples of Risk Matrix PowerPoint Visualization
- 7 Sections for Effective Presentation Training Slides
- Industry Icons Overview: Public Sector, Administration, Science & Culture