Check the next example of how you can enrich a text article by a simple illustration. I share here some simple do-it-yourself ways. So it can inspire you to make your own Do-It-Yourself blog infographics or of other written articles. I was reading an interesting blog post at Harvard Business Review by Rosabeth Moss Kanter. She was writing about ways to cope with uncertainty in a life. Tips she shares were a good source material for adding a visualization.
- Best of 2017 PowerPoint Graphics Hints & Resources
- Central America Countries: Best Ways to Present Maps Creatively
- Hand-drawn Marker Shapes for Sketched Organic Slides
- Strongly Visual Investor Pitch Presentation Tips and Graphics
- Presenting IT Concepts: Cloud Storage, IT Network, Desktop to Mobile Devices
- 7 Flat Banner Design Ideas for Making Attractive Slides
- How to Make Website or App Presentation Awesome: Screen Mock-ups