Here’s my simple blog illustration made in Powerpoint of another great mini post of Seth Godin, I read yesterday. A simple but powerful message, that’s why I love & recommend Seth’s blog. So I sketched fast the picture below to show how I’d visualize this message.
- 4 Examples of Designing Call to Action Buttons in PowerPoint
- Using Business Model Canvas for Innovation and Experience Design [client story]
- Facelifting Webinar Presentation: 14 examples for better attention
- Business Model Canvas and 3 Ways of Presenting It
- 5 Examples of Risk Matrix PowerPoint Visualization
- 7 Sections for Effective Presentation Training Slides
- Industry Icons Overview: Public Sector, Administration, Science & Culture