Here’s how I visualized interconnection of related areas to Big Data:
- 3V or 4V definition of Big Data: Volume, Velocity, Variety, Veracity. Since all V’s are important part of definition, I chose a puzzle illustration. Puzzle visually underlines strong relation between elements.
- Related technologies to Big Data – Cloud and SaaS. This is more loose relationship, so I have chosen three separate circles. Arrows show two-way relations (Big Data are often coming from a Cloud applications, and databases distributed in the Cloud technologies is used as a storage of gathered Big Data).
Here is a full set of slides on Big Data definitions and technologies presentation template I used for these slides.
Further articles on presentation graphics
For more inspiration on using visuals in your presentations, check out these articles as well:
- How to visualize a concept – Strategy Illustration
- 3 diagram mistakes to avoid in slides design
- Why visualization by diagrams?
Want to be notified when we make an announcement? Never miss out on creative presentation graphics and stay informed about our latest updates and news. We’ll also send you a Creative slide design guide with FREE hand drawn shapes for you to begin using right away!