My guess is that you met several times with presentation of an organizational structure of a company or institution. I saw it many times when making a classical company presentation, for a pitch or funds application. Here we’ve prepared a few slide design examples how you can illustrate such org charts.
- 5 Examples of Sales Funnel Graphics in a PowerPoint Presentation
- Data Visualization Slide? 4 Ways to Improve a Chart
- Managing an Effective Review Meeting with Help of Visual Slides
- Adding Personal Touch to Counseling Business [client story]
- Presenting Company Roles & Structures with Modern Outline Graphics
- Want to Make Powerful Slides? Use Watercolor in PowerPoint
- 4 Examples of Designing Call to Action Buttons in PowerPoint