It’s this time of year we do plans on various levels. Company strategies, team aims, project plans, personal development objectives. To help you make good goals, use S.M.A.R.T. method of defining them. Furthermore, if you present the goals in nice eye-catching ways, you can reach better engagement by your audience. Here I present some ideas how you can design such SMART goals a presentation.
- 4 Examples of Designing Call to Action Buttons in PowerPoint
- Using Business Model Canvas for Innovation and Experience Design [client story]
- Facelifting Webinar Presentation: 14 examples for better attention
- Business Model Canvas and 3 Ways of Presenting It
- 5 Examples of Risk Matrix PowerPoint Visualization
- 7 Sections for Effective Presentation Training Slides
- Industry Icons Overview: Public Sector, Administration, Science & Culture