The topic of Supply Chain is pretty complex – with all global or local logistics processes, ensuring just on time delivery and enough stocks in warehouses. Therefore using illustrations to explain it is really handy. Good news is that most SCM processes are easy to visualize. I present a few examples how you can illustrate a supply chain presentation. Easily and quickly, using only PowerPoint tools.
- Strongly Visual Investor Pitch Presentation Tips and Graphics
- Presenting IT Concepts: Cloud Storage, IT Network, Desktop to Mobile Devices
- 7 Flat Banner Design Ideas for Making Attractive Slides
- How to Make Website or App Presentation Awesome: Screen Mock-ups
- Ideas to Avoid Boring Company Overview Presentation
- Presenting a Comment, an Idea, a Chat – Be Creative with Speech Bubbles
- 4 Examples of Presenting Product Life Cycle by PPT Diagrams