The topic of Supply Chain is pretty complex – with all global or local logistics processes, ensuring just on time delivery and enough stocks in warehouses. Therefore using illustrations to explain it is really handy. Good news is that most SCM processes are easy to visualize. I present a few examples how you can illustrate a supply chain presentation. Easily and quickly, using only PowerPoint tools.
- Present Smart Home Smartly: Apply IoT graphics
- Product Portfolio with McKinsey Matrix Design Examples
- North America Map Templates for Awesome Slides: Countries and States
- Industry Icons Overview: Production, Construction, Transport Sectors
- 5 Creative Ways to Use Sketched Banners in ppt: Design Ideas
- Examples of Presenting Political Map of Africa
- Consistency in Presentation or a King of Slides Design [ppt hints]