The topic of Supply Chain is pretty complex – with all global or local logistics processes, ensuring just on time delivery and enough stocks in warehouses. Therefore using illustrations to explain it is really handy. Good news is that most SCM processes are easy to visualize. I present a few examples how you can illustrate a supply chain presentation. Easily and quickly, using only PowerPoint tools.
- 4 Examples of Designing Call to Action Buttons in PowerPoint
- Using Business Model Canvas for Innovation and Experience Design [client story]
- Facelifting Webinar Presentation: 14 examples for better attention
- Business Model Canvas and 3 Ways of Presenting It
- 5 Examples of Risk Matrix PowerPoint Visualization
- 7 Sections for Effective Presentation Training Slides
- Industry Icons Overview: Public Sector, Administration, Science & Culture