When presenting to your team or another department, it can be difficult to capture the attention of your audience. The struggle is often based in the need to make more engaging presentations, more so than a lack of interest or effort on the part of the presenter. We’ve found that explaining concepts such as sales funnels with graphics not only makes the presentation more visually engaging but helps to clarify what might otherwise be a difficult concept.
- 4 Examples of Designing Call to Action Buttons in PowerPoint
- Using Business Model Canvas for Innovation and Experience Design [client story]
- Facelifting Webinar Presentation: 14 examples for better attention
- Business Model Canvas and 3 Ways of Presenting It
- 5 Examples of Risk Matrix PowerPoint Visualization
- 7 Sections for Effective Presentation Training Slides
- Industry Icons Overview: Public Sector, Administration, Science & Culture