A strategy is a common topic I often see in company presentations of all kind. Typically those are business plans, board presentations or investor pitches. The strategy defines general actions over the course of several years. The challenge is how to quickly and neatly make a strategy illustration in your document? What image to choose?
- 4 Examples of Designing Call to Action Buttons in PowerPoint
- Using Business Model Canvas for Innovation and Experience Design [client story]
- Facelifting Webinar Presentation: 14 examples for better attention
- Business Model Canvas and 3 Ways of Presenting It
- 5 Examples of Risk Matrix PowerPoint Visualization
- 7 Sections for Effective Presentation Training Slides
- Industry Icons Overview: Public Sector, Administration, Science & Culture