A strategy is a common topic I often see in company presentations of all kind. Typically those are business plans, board presentations or investor pitches. The strategy defines general actions over the course of several years. The challenge is how to quickly and neatly make a strategy illustration in your document? What image to choose?
- Best of 2017 PowerPoint Graphics Hints & Resources
- Central America Countries: Best Ways to Present Maps Creatively
- Hand-drawn Marker Shapes for Sketched Organic Slides
- Strongly Visual Investor Pitch Presentation Tips and Graphics
- Presenting IT Concepts: Cloud Storage, IT Network, Desktop to Mobile Devices
- 7 Flat Banner Design Ideas for Making Attractive Slides
- How to Make Website or App Presentation Awesome: Screen Mock-ups