One thing our clients struggle with when preparing PowerPoint presentations is how to effectively illustrate abstract thoughts or ideas. Common ideas people ask for help illustrating are structure and organization. We all know it is important to provide powerful visuals when designing presentation. The graphical element is a huge part of what makes it effective! However, demonstrating concepts like “organization” which feels abstract is a road block for many folks.
- 4 Examples of Designing Call to Action Buttons in PowerPoint
- Using Business Model Canvas for Innovation and Experience Design [client story]
- Facelifting Webinar Presentation: 14 examples for better attention
- Business Model Canvas and 3 Ways of Presenting It
- 5 Examples of Risk Matrix PowerPoint Visualization
- 7 Sections for Effective Presentation Training Slides
- Industry Icons Overview: Public Sector, Administration, Science & Culture