Have no idea how to present an idea of a service? Is a service or assistance topic of your presentation? Typically we see this concept to appear in a presentation in agenda slides as one of the topics in a title slide – if the whole presentation is about service business The service can be represented by basic graphics. You can use the most common symbols or go further and try to be more creative.
- 4 Examples of Designing Call to Action Buttons in PowerPoint
- Using Business Model Canvas for Innovation and Experience Design [client story]
- Facelifting Webinar Presentation: 14 examples for better attention
- Business Model Canvas and 3 Ways of Presenting It
- 5 Examples of Risk Matrix PowerPoint Visualization
- 7 Sections for Effective Presentation Training Slides
- Industry Icons Overview: Public Sector, Administration, Science & Culture