In the era of content marketing, everybody is speaking about an importance of a content. Well, every presentation is based on some kind of content – whether you are talking about industry-specific topics or discussing business and marketing related questions. The question is how to illustrate a content idea in a proper way in your document? Doesn’t matter if it’s a PowerPoint presentation, blog article or any kind of report.
- 4 Examples of Designing Call to Action Buttons in PowerPoint
- Using Business Model Canvas for Innovation and Experience Design [client story]
- Facelifting Webinar Presentation: 14 examples for better attention
- Business Model Canvas and 3 Ways of Presenting It
- 5 Examples of Risk Matrix PowerPoint Visualization
- 7 Sections for Effective Presentation Training Slides
- Industry Icons Overview: Public Sector, Administration, Science & Culture