In the era of content marketing, everybody is speaking about an importance of a content. Well, every presentation is based on some kind of content – whether you are talking about industry-specific topics or discussing business and marketing related questions. The question is how to illustrate a content idea in a proper way in your document? Doesn’t matter if it’s a PowerPoint presentation, blog article or any kind of report.
- Using Post-it Note Effect in a Presentation
- Finance, Trade, IT Service Industries Presented by Icons
- 6 Examples of Redesigning Boring Excel Charts in a PowerPoint
- IT Company Using Infographics Made in PPT [client story]
- 7 Types of Creative Timeline Design
- 5 Tips to Boost Your Presentation Slides
- Infographics Ideas: How to make tall format infographics in PowerPoint