A few tips how to express visually the idea of flexibility in a presentation – for example showing that your company is dynamic or your solution is adaptable. This concept appears pretty often over various corporate slideshows, market analysis reports but also in soft-skills contexts such as giving feedback training presentations. The question is how to illustrate this flexibility concept in a presented document? Especially if you don’t have much space left, as usually happens ;)?
- Using Post-it Note Effect in a Presentation
- Finance, Trade, IT Service Industries Presented by Icons
- 6 Examples of Redesigning Boring Excel Charts in a PowerPoint
- IT Company Using Infographics Made in PPT [client story]
- 7 Types of Creative Timeline Design
- 5 Tips to Boost Your Presentation Slides
- Infographics Ideas: How to make tall format infographics in PowerPoint