A few tips how to express visually the idea of flexibility in a presentation – for example showing that your company is dynamic or your solution is adaptable. This concept appears pretty often over various corporate slideshows, market analysis reports but also in soft-skills contexts such as giving feedback training presentations. The question is how to illustrate this flexibility concept in a presented document? Especially if you don’t have much space left, as usually happens ;)?
- Strongly Visual Investor Pitch Presentation Tips and Graphics
- Presenting IT Concepts: Cloud Storage, IT Network, Desktop to Mobile Devices
- 7 Flat Banner Design Ideas for Making Attractive Slides
- How to Make Website or App Presentation Awesome: Screen Mock-ups
- Ideas to Avoid Boring Company Overview Presentation
- Presenting a Comment, an Idea, a Chat – Be Creative with Speech Bubbles
- 4 Examples of Presenting Product Life Cycle by PPT Diagrams