A few tips how to express visually the idea of flexibility in a presentation – for example showing that your company is dynamic or your solution is adaptable. This concept appears pretty often over various corporate slideshows, market analysis reports but also in soft-skills contexts such as giving feedback training presentations. The question is how to illustrate this flexibility concept in a presented document? Especially if you don’t have much space left, as usually happens ;)?
- Presenting 4 basic Financial Management and Accounting Concepts
- How to present Marketing and Promotion idea [concept visualization]
- June Bonus – Hundreds of Updated PPT Diagrams & Icons
- 7 Visual Frameworks for Strategy Analysis Presentation
- How to Present a Product Idea [concept visualization]
- 4 Steps for Good-looking Tables in a Presentation
- How to Present Digital Technology Idea [concept visualization]