A few tips how to express visually the idea of flexibility in a presentation – for example showing that your company is dynamic or your solution is adaptable. This concept appears pretty often over various corporate slideshows, market analysis reports but also in soft-skills contexts such as giving feedback training presentations. The question is how to illustrate this flexibility concept in a presented document? Especially if you don’t have much space left, as usually happens ;)?
- 4 Examples of Designing Call to Action Buttons in PowerPoint
- Using Business Model Canvas for Innovation and Experience Design [client story]
- Facelifting Webinar Presentation: 14 examples for better attention
- Business Model Canvas and 3 Ways of Presenting It
- 5 Examples of Risk Matrix PowerPoint Visualization
- 7 Sections for Effective Presentation Training Slides
- Industry Icons Overview: Public Sector, Administration, Science & Culture