A few tips how to express visually the idea of flexibility in a presentation – for example showing that your company is dynamic or your solution is adaptable. This concept appears pretty often over various corporate slideshows, market analysis reports but also in soft-skills contexts such as giving feedback training presentations. The question is how to illustrate this flexibility concept in a presented document? Especially if you don’t have much space left, as usually happens ;)?
- Present Smart Home Smartly: Apply IoT graphics
- Product Portfolio with McKinsey Matrix Design Examples
- North America Map Templates for Awesome Slides: Countries and States
- Industry Icons Overview: Production, Construction, Transport Sectors
- 5 Creative Ways to Use Sketched Banners in ppt: Design Ideas
- Examples of Presenting Political Map of Africa
- Consistency in Presentation or a King of Slides Design [ppt hints]