If your presentation is overloaded with information and you want to minimize the amount of text, but keep the main message, this post is definitely for you. During working on slides design or redesign we also often face the problem how to simplify a complex presentation. So we share here three tips how we cope with it.
- 4 Examples of Designing Call to Action Buttons in PowerPoint
- Using Business Model Canvas for Innovation and Experience Design [client story]
- Facelifting Webinar Presentation: 14 examples for better attention
- Business Model Canvas and 3 Ways of Presenting It
- 5 Examples of Risk Matrix PowerPoint Visualization
- 7 Sections for Effective Presentation Training Slides
- Industry Icons Overview: Public Sector, Administration, Science & Culture