If you’re working on market research or just planning future of your product or company, you often deal with a business analysis of some kind. It can be within a qualitative analysis like 360-degree feedback surveys, SWOT or PEST analysis or opinion checking. Or if it involved more data measuring then we talk about quantitative analysis. I’m not going to write about data visualization here (but you can check some examples in this post “How to present KPI data in a presentation“). For now, I’d like to focus on illustrating analysis concept in general.
- Present Smart Home Smartly: Apply IoT graphics
- Product Portfolio with McKinsey Matrix Design Examples
- North America Map Templates for Awesome Slides: Countries and States
- Industry Icons Overview: Production, Construction, Transport Sectors
- 5 Creative Ways to Use Sketched Banners in ppt: Design Ideas
- Examples of Presenting Political Map of Africa
- Consistency in Presentation or a King of Slides Design [ppt hints]