If you’re working on market research or just planning future of your product or company, you often deal with a business analysis of some kind. It can be within a qualitative analysis like 360-degree feedback surveys, SWOT or PEST analysis or opinion checking. Or if it involved more data measuring then we talk about quantitative analysis. I’m not going to write about data visualization here (but you can check some examples in this post “How to present KPI data in a presentation“). For now, I’d like to focus on illustrating analysis concept in general.
- Strongly Visual Investor Pitch Presentation Tips and Graphics
- Presenting IT Concepts: Cloud Storage, IT Network, Desktop to Mobile Devices
- 7 Flat Banner Design Ideas for Making Attractive Slides
- How to Make Website or App Presentation Awesome: Screen Mock-ups
- Ideas to Avoid Boring Company Overview Presentation
- Presenting a Comment, an Idea, a Chat – Be Creative with Speech Bubbles
- 4 Examples of Presenting Product Life Cycle by PPT Diagrams