If you’re working on market research or just planning future of your product or company, you often deal with a business analysis of some kind. It can be within a qualitative analysis like 360-degree feedback surveys, SWOT or PEST analysis or opinion checking. Or if it involved more data measuring then we talk about quantitative analysis. I’m not going to write about data visualization here (but you can check some examples in this post “How to present KPI data in a presentation“). For now, I’d like to focus on illustrating analysis concept in general.
- 4 Presentation Uses for Healthcare Graphics
- 6 ideas of Iceberg Model Diagrams in a Presentation
- How to Express Emotions and Feelings Using PowerPoint
- Ten Slide Ideas to Explain GDRP Data Privacy Rules
- 5 Examples of Sales Funnel Graphics in a PowerPoint Presentation
- Data Visualization Slide? 4 Ways to Improve a Chart
- Managing an Effective Review Meeting with Help of Visual Slides