If you’re working on market research or just planning future of your product or company, you often deal with a business analysis of some kind. It can be within a qualitative analysis like 360-degree feedback surveys, SWOT or PEST analysis or opinion checking. Or if it involved more data measuring then we talk about quantitative analysis. I’m not going to write about data visualization here (but you can check some examples in this post “How to present KPI data in a presentation“). For now, I’d like to focus on illustrating analysis concept in general.
- Using Post-it Note Effect in a Presentation
- Finance, Trade, IT Service Industries Presented by Icons
- 6 Examples of Redesigning Boring Excel Charts in a PowerPoint
- IT Company Using Infographics Made in PPT [client story]
- 7 Types of Creative Timeline Design
- 5 Tips to Boost Your Presentation Slides
- Infographics Ideas: How to make tall format infographics in PowerPoint