If you’re working on market research or just planning future of your product or company, you often deal with a business analysis of some kind. It can be within a qualitative analysis like 360-degree feedback surveys, SWOT or PEST analysis or opinion checking. Or if it involved more data measuring then we talk about quantitative analysis. I’m not going to write about data visualization here (but you can check some examples in this post “How to present KPI data in a presentation“). For now, I’d like to focus on illustrating analysis concept in general.
- 4 Examples of Designing Call to Action Buttons in PowerPoint
- Using Business Model Canvas for Innovation and Experience Design [client story]
- Facelifting Webinar Presentation: 14 examples for better attention
- Business Model Canvas and 3 Ways of Presenting It
- 5 Examples of Risk Matrix PowerPoint Visualization
- 7 Sections for Effective Presentation Training Slides
- Industry Icons Overview: Public Sector, Administration, Science & Culture