If you’re working on market research or just planning future of your product or company, you often deal with a business analysis of some kind. It can be within a qualitative analysis like 360-degree feedback surveys, SWOT or PEST analysis or opinion checking. Or if it involved more data measuring then we talk about quantitative analysis. I’m not going to write about data visualization here (but you can check some examples in this post “How to present KPI data in a presentation“). For now, I’d like to focus on illustrating analysis concept in general.
- Presenting 4 basic Financial Management and Accounting Concepts
- How to present Marketing and Promotion idea [concept visualization]
- June Bonus – Hundreds of Updated PPT Diagrams & Icons
- 7 Visual Frameworks for Strategy Analysis Presentation
- How to Present a Product Idea [concept visualization]
- 4 Steps for Good-looking Tables in a Presentation
- How to Present Digital Technology Idea [concept visualization]