Tables are everywhere in business – price list, KPI comparisons, project meetings, quarter review meet-ups, accounting audits… Sounds familiar? We use tables a lot, it is one of the most common ways to present the data. Making a table in PowerPoint or Excel is simple and quick. However, usually, those tables look pretty boring. It’s time to change that!
- 4 Steps for Good-looking Tables in a Presentation
- How to Present Digital Technology Idea [concept visualization]
- Using Hand Drawn Graphics in Your presentation: Why and How
- How to Present Taxes on a Slide [concept visualization]
- Presenting Green Living Project – a user story
- Get rid of bullet-points. Three creative list presentation ideas
- Strategic Analysis Star or How to Do Appealing SWOT Presentation