Tables are everywhere in business – price list, KPI comparisons, project meetings, quarter review meet-ups, accounting audits… Sounds familiar? We use tables a lot, it is one of the most common ways to present the data. Making a table in PowerPoint or Excel is simple and quick. However, usually, those tables look pretty boring. It’s time to change that!
- 5 Examples of Sales Funnel Graphics in a PowerPoint Presentation
- Data Visualization Slide? 4 Ways to Improve a Chart
- Managing an Effective Review Meeting with Help of Visual Slides
- Adding Personal Touch to Counseling Business [client story]
- Presenting Company Roles & Structures with Modern Outline Graphics
- Want to Make Powerful Slides? Use Watercolor in PowerPoint
- 4 Examples of Designing Call to Action Buttons in PowerPoint