Tables are everywhere in business – price list, KPI comparisons, project meetings, quarter review meet-ups, accounting audits… Sounds familiar? We use tables a lot, it is one of the most common ways to present the data. Making a table in PowerPoint or Excel is simple and quick. However, usually, those tables look pretty boring. It’s time to change that!
- Ideas to Avoid Boring Company Overview Presentation
- Presenting a Comment, an Idea, a Chat – Be Creative with Speech Bubbles
- 4 Examples of Presenting Product Life Cycle by PPT Diagrams
- 5 Creative Examples of Using Hand Drawn Arrows in Your Presentation
- 3 Presentation Design Ideas for Halloween Icons
- How to Illustrate HR Topics: Needs and Values in Business
- Present Smart Home Smartly: Apply IoT graphics