Tables are everywhere in business – price list, KPI comparisons, project meetings, quarter review meet-ups, accounting audits… Sounds familiar? We use tables a lot, it is one of the most common ways to present the data. Making a table in PowerPoint or Excel is simple and quick. However, usually, those tables look pretty boring. It’s time to change that!
- People Icons to Show Job, Company Roles, Customer Segments
- 4 Ideas for Good-looking Map Presentation Slide
- Unique hand-drawn way to present IT diagrams
- IT Symbols for Presenting Online Content and Website Control Mock-ups
- IT Icons for Office Files, Media and Web PPT Charts
- Are your problem-solving meetings a waste of time? Make them more effective
- Using Post-it Note Effect in a Presentation