Managers of all kind use a word Product pretty everywhere. Especially the Product Managers :). If you’re about to present a product, it’s better to speak pictures, not only words. However what picture to use if your product is an abstract one? Or non-existing yet? We share a few ideas how you can represent a generalized product or service on your presentation slides.
- 5 Examples of Sales Funnel Graphics in a PowerPoint Presentation
- Data Visualization Slide? 4 Ways to Improve a Chart
- Managing an Effective Review Meeting with Help of Visual Slides
- Adding Personal Touch to Counseling Business [client story]
- Presenting Company Roles & Structures with Modern Outline Graphics
- Want to Make Powerful Slides? Use Watercolor in PowerPoint
- 4 Examples of Designing Call to Action Buttons in PowerPoint