Managers of all kind use a word Product pretty everywhere. Especially the Product Managers :). If you’re about to present a product, it’s better to speak pictures, not only words. However what picture to use if your product is an abstract one? Or non-existing yet? We share a few ideas how you can represent a generalized product or service on your presentation slides.
- 4 Examples of Designing Call to Action Buttons in PowerPoint
- Using Business Model Canvas for Innovation and Experience Design [client story]
- Facelifting Webinar Presentation: 14 examples for better attention
- Business Model Canvas and 3 Ways of Presenting It
- 5 Examples of Risk Matrix PowerPoint Visualization
- 7 Sections for Effective Presentation Training Slides
- Industry Icons Overview: Public Sector, Administration, Science & Culture