The topic of HR and personnel management is a complex one, especially in bigger companies. Being a human resource manager you need to control lots of processes and operate with organizational hierarchies. You probably use often terms such as a team, talent management, recruiting, synergy, knowledge transfer and value. If you’re mentioning those concepts in your documents, it’s worth to create visual association, for better readability and audience engagement. Below you can find a few ideas how to illustrate those HR ideas by simple graphics.
- 5 Examples of Risk Matrix PowerPoint Visualization
- 7 Sections for Effective Presentation Training Slides
- Industry Icons Overview: Public Sector, Administration, Science & Culture
- Presenting Business Sectors the Modern Way – Outline Industry Icons Overview
- 5 Slide Deck Types to Plan 2018 Strategy
- Best of 2017 PowerPoint Graphics Hints & Resources
- Central America Countries: Best Ways to Present Maps Creatively