The topic of HR and personnel management is a complex one, especially in bigger companies. Being a human resource manager you need to control lots of processes and operate with organizational hierarchies. You probably use often terms such as a team, talent management, recruiting, synergy, knowledge transfer and value. If you’re mentioning those concepts in your documents, it’s worth to create visual association, for better readability and audience engagement. Below you can find a few ideas how to illustrate those HR ideas by simple graphics.
- Data Visualization Slide? 4 Ways to Improve a Chart
- Managing an Effective Review Meeting with Help of Visual Slides
- Adding Personal Touch to Counseling Business [client story]
- Presenting Company Roles & Structures with Modern Outline Graphics
- Want to Make Powerful Slides? Use Watercolor in PowerPoint
- 4 Examples of Designing Call to Action Buttons in PowerPoint
- Using Business Model Canvas for Innovation and Experience Design [client story]