The topic of HR and personnel management is a complex one, especially in bigger companies. Being a human resource manager you need to control lots of processes and operate with organizational hierarchies. You probably use often terms such as a team, talent management, recruiting, synergy, knowledge transfer and value. If you’re mentioning those concepts in your documents, it’s worth to create visual association, for better readability and audience engagement. Below you can find a few ideas how to illustrate those HR ideas by simple graphics.
- People Icons to Show Job, Company Roles, Customer Segments
- 4 Ideas for Good-looking Map Presentation Slide
- Unique hand-drawn way to present IT diagrams
- IT Symbols for Presenting Online Content and Website Control Mock-ups
- IT Icons for Office Files, Media and Web PPT Charts
- Are your problem-solving meetings a waste of time? Make them more effective
- Using Post-it Note Effect in a Presentation