The topic of HR and personnel management is a complex one, especially in bigger companies. Being a human resource manager you need to control lots of processes and operate with organizational hierarchies. You probably use often terms such as a team, talent management, recruiting, synergy, knowledge transfer and value. If you’re mentioning those concepts in your documents, it’s worth to create visual association, for better readability and audience engagement. Below you can find a few ideas how to illustrate those HR ideas by simple graphics.
- 5 Tips to Boost Your Presentation Slides
- Infographics Ideas: How to make tall format infographics in PowerPoint
- Illustrating 5 Core Marketing Concepts in Your Presentation
- 30 Ways to Present Talent Management [concept visualization]
- 6 HR Management Areas – Creative Ways to Present Them
- Presenting 4 basic Financial Management and Accounting Concepts
- How to present Marketing and Promotion idea [concept visualization]