The topic of HR and personnel management is a complex one, especially in bigger companies. Being a human resource manager you need to control lots of processes and operate with organizational hierarchies. You probably use often terms such as a team, talent management, recruiting, synergy, knowledge transfer and value. If you’re mentioning those concepts in your documents, it’s worth to create visual association, for better readability and audience engagement. Below you can find a few ideas how to illustrate those HR ideas by simple graphics.
- Ideas to Avoid Boring Company Overview Presentation
- Presenting a Comment, an Idea, a Chat – Be Creative with Speech Bubbles
- 4 Examples of Presenting Product Life Cycle by PPT Diagrams
- 5 Creative Examples of Using Hand Drawn Arrows in Your Presentation
- 3 Presentation Design Ideas for Halloween Icons
- How to Illustrate HR Topics: Needs and Values in Business
- Present Smart Home Smartly: Apply IoT graphics