Infographics are everywhere around us: they are bright, fast to catch and easy to understand. If you think PowerPoint is not the right tool for that, you will be surprised Here’s an example of our client using tall-format ppt infographics for promoting their digital services to the website.
- 4 Examples of Designing Call to Action Buttons in PowerPoint
- Using Business Model Canvas for Innovation and Experience Design [client story]
- Facelifting Webinar Presentation: 14 examples for better attention
- Business Model Canvas and 3 Ways of Presenting It
- 5 Examples of Risk Matrix PowerPoint Visualization
- 7 Sections for Effective Presentation Training Slides
- Industry Icons Overview: Public Sector, Administration, Science & Culture