Many presentations are made a day before meetings, if not an hour :). No wonder they look pretty default. Don’t loose the power of your final data presentation due to lack of preparation time. Wanna know how you can quickly replace default data table or charts by something more attractive? Keep reading.
- Using Post-it Note Effect in a Presentation
- Finance, Trade, IT Service Industries Presented by Icons
- 6 Examples of Redesigning Boring Excel Charts in a PowerPoint
- IT Company Using Infographics Made in PPT [client story]
- 7 Types of Creative Timeline Design
- 5 Tips to Boost Your Presentation Slides
- Infographics Ideas: How to make tall format infographics in PowerPoint