Talking about service industries such as finances, trade or IT? All those deal with more abstract concepts than the classical product industries. Therefore it’s harder to present those business sectors visually, to make your presentation more engaging. People respond to visual information faster, thus it’s still worth investing a bit time to illustrate properly your document.
- 4 Examples of Designing Call to Action Buttons in PowerPoint
- Using Business Model Canvas for Innovation and Experience Design [client story]
- Facelifting Webinar Presentation: 14 examples for better attention
- Business Model Canvas and 3 Ways of Presenting It
- 5 Examples of Risk Matrix PowerPoint Visualization
- 7 Sections for Effective Presentation Training Slides
- Industry Icons Overview: Public Sector, Administration, Science & Culture