Talking about service industries such as finances, trade or IT? All those deal with more abstract concepts than the classical product industries. Therefore it’s harder to present those business sectors visually, to make your presentation more engaging. People respond to visual information faster, thus it’s still worth investing a bit time to illustrate properly your document.
- Present Smart Home Smartly: Apply IoT graphics
- Product Portfolio with McKinsey Matrix Design Examples
- North America Map Templates for Awesome Slides: Countries and States
- Industry Icons Overview: Production, Construction, Transport Sectors
- 5 Creative Ways to Use Sketched Banners in ppt: Design Ideas
- Examples of Presenting Political Map of Africa
- Consistency in Presentation or a King of Slides Design [ppt hints]