Presenting your own company is a common part of pretty every business conference or sales or investor pitch. However, this is usually also the most boring part, as it is more about you and less about your audience. In this blog, you can find ideas how to present your company profile and history in a powerful and attractive visual way.
- 4 Examples of Designing Call to Action Buttons in PowerPoint
- Using Business Model Canvas for Innovation and Experience Design [client story]
- Facelifting Webinar Presentation: 14 examples for better attention
- Business Model Canvas and 3 Ways of Presenting It
- 5 Examples of Risk Matrix PowerPoint Visualization
- 7 Sections for Effective Presentation Training Slides
- Industry Icons Overview: Public Sector, Administration, Science & Culture