If your presentation is in a flat style, but you want to add creative elements and make slides look nicer, applying banners is a good graphical element to use. And believe me, there are more cases where you can use such shapes, then the title of a slide.
- 5 Examples of Risk Matrix PowerPoint Visualization
- 7 Sections for Effective Presentation Training Slides
- Industry Icons Overview: Public Sector, Administration, Science & Culture
- Presenting Business Sectors the Modern Way – Outline Industry Icons Overview
- 5 Slide Deck Types to Plan 2018 Strategy
- Best of 2017 PowerPoint Graphics Hints & Resources
- Central America Countries: Best Ways to Present Maps Creatively