If your presentation is in a flat style, but you want to add creative elements and make slides look nicer, applying banners is a good graphical element to use. And believe me, there are more cases where you can use such shapes, then the title of a slide.
- 5 Examples of Sales Funnel Graphics in a PowerPoint Presentation
- Data Visualization Slide? 4 Ways to Improve a Chart
- Managing an Effective Review Meeting with Help of Visual Slides
- Adding Personal Touch to Counseling Business [client story]
- Presenting Company Roles & Structures with Modern Outline Graphics
- Want to Make Powerful Slides? Use Watercolor in PowerPoint
- 4 Examples of Designing Call to Action Buttons in PowerPoint