Presenting a list of various industry sectors happens quite often. You may need to present your portfolio of your projects for various industries. Or you need to show that your clients are from various areas – production, public services, and finance. If you are doing market research there is probably a chart representing different sectors. In all those cases, adding a visual symbol for the specific business sector will make your presentation look more professional and attractive.
- 5 Examples of Risk Matrix PowerPoint Visualization
- 7 Sections for Effective Presentation Training Slides
- Industry Icons Overview: Public Sector, Administration, Science & Culture
- Presenting Business Sectors the Modern Way – Outline Industry Icons Overview
- 5 Slide Deck Types to Plan 2018 Strategy
- Best of 2017 PowerPoint Graphics Hints & Resources
- Central America Countries: Best Ways to Present Maps Creatively