Presenting a list of various industry sectors happens quite often. You may need to present your portfolio of your projects for various industries. Or you need to show that your clients are from various areas – production, public services, and finance. If you are doing market research there is probably a chart representing different sectors. In all those cases, adding a visual symbol for the specific business sector will make your presentation look more professional and attractive.
- Data Visualization Slide? 4 Ways to Improve a Chart
- Managing an Effective Review Meeting with Help of Visual Slides
- Adding Personal Touch to Counseling Business [client story]
- Presenting Company Roles & Structures with Modern Outline Graphics
- Want to Make Powerful Slides? Use Watercolor in PowerPoint
- 4 Examples of Designing Call to Action Buttons in PowerPoint
- Using Business Model Canvas for Innovation and Experience Design [client story]