One way to perform and document a risk analysis and assessment is using the Risk Matrix. This simple visualization matrix is a management method that helps you present possible risks, define the risk levels. In result, you can support management decision making and plan activities to mitigate those risks.
- 5 Examples of Sales Funnel Graphics in a PowerPoint Presentation
- Data Visualization Slide? 4 Ways to Improve a Chart
- Managing an Effective Review Meeting with Help of Visual Slides
- Adding Personal Touch to Counseling Business [client story]
- Presenting Company Roles & Structures with Modern Outline Graphics
- Want to Make Powerful Slides? Use Watercolor in PowerPoint
- 4 Examples of Designing Call to Action Buttons in PowerPoint