Explaining how the company operates can get pretty complex. One of the frequently used business model frameworks is Business Model Canvas (see book Business Model Generation by Alex Osterwalder). This business model beautifully grasps the key elements how a company operates. Adding catchy visuals and schemes to this framework will help you get people’s interest and support understanding of the specific business model. Here we share ideas of how you can present full picture and details of BMC on a slide in clear and simple way.
- 5 Examples of Sales Funnel Graphics in a PowerPoint Presentation
- Data Visualization Slide? 4 Ways to Improve a Chart
- Managing an Effective Review Meeting with Help of Visual Slides
- Adding Personal Touch to Counseling Business [client story]
- Presenting Company Roles & Structures with Modern Outline Graphics
- Want to Make Powerful Slides? Use Watercolor in PowerPoint
- 4 Examples of Designing Call to Action Buttons in PowerPoint