Explaining how the company operates can get pretty complex. One of the frequently used business model frameworks is Business Model Canvas (see book Business Model Generation by Alex Osterwalder). This business model beautifully grasps the key elements how a company operates. Adding catchy visuals and schemes to this framework will help you get people’s interest and support understanding of the specific business model. Here we share ideas of how you can present full picture and details of BMC on a slide in clear and simple way.
- 4 Examples of Designing Call to Action Buttons in PowerPoint
- Using Business Model Canvas for Innovation and Experience Design [client story]
- Facelifting Webinar Presentation: 14 examples for better attention
- Business Model Canvas and 3 Ways of Presenting It
- 5 Examples of Risk Matrix PowerPoint Visualization
- 7 Sections for Effective Presentation Training Slides
- Industry Icons Overview: Public Sector, Administration, Science & Culture