Besides designing presentation slides, I often see another challenge – how to effectively manage presentations and slides such that they are organized and easily accessible. I personally use many slide decks across my projects and customers. But they need to be well organized and updated often which is a very time-consuming task. How to do it? Here’s a conversation I had with Katrik Sundar, founder of Teamslide and a specialist in the topic of presentation and slide management.
- 4 Examples of Designing Call to Action Buttons in PowerPoint
- Using Business Model Canvas for Innovation and Experience Design [client story]
- Facelifting Webinar Presentation: 14 examples for better attention
- Business Model Canvas and 3 Ways of Presenting It
- 5 Examples of Risk Matrix PowerPoint Visualization
- 7 Sections for Effective Presentation Training Slides
- Industry Icons Overview: Public Sector, Administration, Science & Culture