Besides designing presentation slides, I often see another challenge – how to effectively manage presentations and slides such that they are organized and easily accessible. I personally use many slide decks across my projects and customers. But they need to be well organized and updated often which is a very time-consuming task. How to do it? Here’s a conversation I had with Katrik Sundar, founder of Teamslide and a specialist in the topic of presentation and slide management.
- Best of 2017 PowerPoint Graphics Hints & Resources
- Central America Countries: Best Ways to Present Maps Creatively
- Hand-drawn Marker Shapes for Sketched Organic Slides
- Strongly Visual Investor Pitch Presentation Tips and Graphics
- Presenting IT Concepts: Cloud Storage, IT Network, Desktop to Mobile Devices
- 7 Flat Banner Design Ideas for Making Attractive Slides
- How to Make Website or App Presentation Awesome: Screen Mock-ups