Have you ever been to a conference, where you felt lost in the presentation? I experienced many such situations. The worst were IT conferences – speakers there usually present some new cool application. Most of the speech a speaker talks about all magic features their software offers. However often I missed one thing – what the hell was their application good for?
- 4 Examples of Designing Call to Action Buttons in PowerPoint
- Using Business Model Canvas for Innovation and Experience Design [client story]
- Facelifting Webinar Presentation: 14 examples for better attention
- Business Model Canvas and 3 Ways of Presenting It
- 5 Examples of Risk Matrix PowerPoint Visualization
- 7 Sections for Effective Presentation Training Slides
- Industry Icons Overview: Public Sector, Administration, Science & Culture