Have you ever been to a conference, where you felt lost in the presentation?
I experienced many such situations. The worst was IT conferences – speakers there usually present some new cool application. Most of the speech a speaker talks about all the magic features their software offers. However often I missed one thing – what the hell was their application good for?
I think every product presentation, every ‘Problem and Solution’ speech would benefit by having a simple diagram at the first presentation slide – diagram showing:
- Where we are today – describe a specific problem
- Where we want to be – a goal state (specific please, not a general one like ‘We save you money and time’)
Just then tell about your fancy solution.
Want to create same “problem-solution” slides? Get our hand drawn shapes here!
Further articles on business presentations
For more inspiration on using visuals in your presentations, check out these articles as well:
- How to visualize a concept – Strategy Illustration
- 3 diagram mistakes to avoid in slides design
- Presenting Business Development and Growth in a Presentation
Looking for more creative presentation graphics? Get on our newsletter and never miss an announcement. You’ll stay informed about all of our new updates. Plus, if you sign in for our newsletter you’ll get a Creative slide design guide with free hand drawn shapes, absolutely FREE!