Creating a value of some kind is the essence of every business. It can have a form of a specific product manufactured by a production company or a service that provides an added value to our life. It can be also an abstract value such as a know-how created by a consulting firm or a wisdom taught by an educational institution. However, I see that people are often are having hard times to illustrate such a value in their marketing and sales presentations. How to express a general concept of “added business value” in your presentation?
- Best of 2017 PowerPoint Graphics Hints & Resources
- Central America Countries: Best Ways to Present Maps Creatively
- Hand-drawn Marker Shapes for Sketched Organic Slides
- Strongly Visual Investor Pitch Presentation Tips and Graphics
- Presenting IT Concepts: Cloud Storage, IT Network, Desktop to Mobile Devices
- 7 Flat Banner Design Ideas for Making Attractive Slides
- How to Make Website or App Presentation Awesome: Screen Mock-ups