For the past few months, our dear designers worked pretty hard. They did a massive update of our PowerPoint diagrams and icon sets. We hope you’ll enjoy the new slide graphics.
Those are the slide graphics collections that we recently updated, and added a bunch of new diagrams and icons:
Update #1: All Hand-drawn Graphics Bundle
If you like to express a personal approach in your presentations, this bundle gives you numerous ways to express yourself in a creative way:
- show the bullet points as creative lists
- to draw unique flow charts
- to illustrate your concepts by scribble icons
- to surprise your audience by retro style blackboards slides or crumpled paper templates with pencil drawings
This is our biggest collection of handmade designs, now with over 760 editable graphical elements for PowerPoint:
- over 710 hand-drawn icons – people figures, business symbols, chart symbols, basic shapes
- over 50 diagrams – flow charts with arrows, banners, ovals, and diagram shapes
- a collection of our 13 handwritten packages
- 3 handwritten graphical styles: ink lines with scribble and gradient filling, charcoal and chalk style line, pencil-drawn style
Update #2: Modern Flat Infographics Bundle
This slide set covers 12 diagrams types – for showing various flowcharts – linear timelines, curvy roadmaps, listings, or structures such as puzzles or matrixes:
- 211 editable diagrams: lists, table designs, KPI placeholders, comparison diagrams, timelines, and steps shapes.
- 83 flat icon symbols to be used in infographics (extendable)
Update #3: Simple Icons for Infographics
We also extended again our vector symbols collection of modern flat icons. These simple pictograms are great for creating your own infographics.
With the latest addons (inspired by your feedback – thanks a lot!) it counts now over 300 PPT vector symbols, covering various business topics (finance, IT, retail, strategy concepts…).
Bundle #4: World Maps Vector Shapes of Countries and Continents
Updated Maps set includes:
- over 200 editable PowerPoint world maps
- localization and transport icons
- templates to show geographical and economical statistics for specific regions
For more PPT designs – see our New & Updated Presentations web page.
For any questions or details – drop us a line.