One of the key lessons we learned when working with presentations is that people catch visual information way faster than a bold text (see LinkedIn article 63% Say Presentations are Boring). Here we’d like to present you a few proven ways how you can transfer a text information to strong visuals. Follow these five tips – to boost the energy level of your slides the same way the coffee wakes you up in the morning :).
- Ideas to Avoid Boring Company Overview Presentation
- Presenting a Comment, an Idea, a Chat – Be Creative with Speech Bubbles
- 4 Examples of Presenting Product Life Cycle by PPT Diagrams
- 5 Creative Examples of Using Hand Drawn Arrows in Your Presentation
- 3 Presentation Design Ideas for Halloween Icons
- How to Illustrate HR Topics: Needs and Values in Business
- Present Smart Home Smartly: Apply IoT graphics