One of the key lessons we learned when working with presentations is that people catch visual information way faster than a bold text. Here we’d like to present you a few proven ways how you can transfer a text information to strong visuals. Follow these five tips – to boost the energy level of your slides the same way the coffee wakes you up in the morning :).
- 5 Examples of Sales Funnel Graphics in a PowerPoint Presentation
- Data Visualization Slide? 4 Ways to Improve a Chart
- Managing an Effective Review Meeting with Help of Visual Slides
- Adding Personal Touch to Counseling Business [client story]
- Presenting Company Roles & Structures with Modern Outline Graphics
- Want to Make Powerful Slides? Use Watercolor in PowerPoint
- 4 Examples of Designing Call to Action Buttons in PowerPoint