One of the key lessons we learned when working with presentations is that people catch visual information way faster than a bold text (see LinkedIn article 63% Say Presentations are Boring). Here we’d like to present you a few proven ways how you can transfer a text information to strong visuals. Follow these five tips – to boost the energy level of your slides the same way the coffee wakes you up in the morning :).
- People Icons to Show Job, Company Roles, Customer Segments
- 4 Ideas for Good-looking Map Presentation Slide
- Unique hand-drawn way to present IT diagrams
- IT Symbols for Presenting Online Content and Website Control Mock-ups
- IT Icons for Office Files, Media and Web PPT Charts
- Are your problem-solving meetings a waste of time? Make them more effective
- Using Post-it Note Effect in a Presentation