One of the key lessons we learned when working with presentations is that people catch visual information way faster than a bold text (see LinkedIn article 63% Say Presentations are Boring). Here we’d like to present you a few proven ways how you can transfer a text information to strong visuals. Follow these five tips – to boost the energy level of your slides the same way the coffee wakes you up in the morning :).
- 5 Tips to Boost Your Presentation Slides
- Infographics Ideas: How to make tall format infographics in PowerPoint
- Illustrating 5 Core Marketing Concepts in Your Presentation
- 30 Ways to Present Talent Management [concept visualization]
- 6 HR Management Areas – Creative Ways to Present Them
- Presenting 4 basic Financial Management and Accounting Concepts
- How to present Marketing and Promotion idea [concept visualization]