If you’re about to present a talent management issue to the key team members or board, it’s important to make a good impression. Besides the presentation content, a proper topic visualization can make a difference too, in your speech delivery. Here are some visual solutions we propose.
Freebie: vote for one talent icon you like the most. And we will send it back to you. Search for details at the end of the article.
Talent management influences a bunch of HR activities, key employee-oriented organizational structures, personal development stages, employee branding… This list is endless. And that’s why illustrating a talent concept is a bit tricky.
Using a simple picture of a person is too obvious. How it differs from a general HR? In order to illustrate specifically Talent Management, let’s use a trick. Combine two simple icons – and see how you can reach more interesting results.
Design-Neutral Icons for Talent Management
Above we suggest some variants of flat symbols, which you can easily apply to any kind of presentation:
- people, representing ideas and talents: idea, valuable knowledge, innovative thoughts, mathematical or analytical thinking
- combined icons of a person and medal, cup or stars – to show superiority or excellence; of a person and thumb up – representing quality; two hands and a person – growing talents and skills; head with brain and gears
- a team symbol, illustrating various talent processes and concepts: medal or cup, stars or gears
- pictograms for presenting talent management stages or activities:
- searching for valuable employees – magnifying glass and a bulb
- recruiting – magnifying glass with an icon of a person
- critical skills analysis – a person with a target near
- training and performance support represented by brain
- synergy and employee engagement – puzzles
- coaching and mentoring – a growing plant icon
- different kinds of talents – color palette and theater masks
Creative Hand Drawn Symbols for Showing Talents
You have to create a more informal presentation or you want to make a strong visual impact? Anyway, with the help of hand-made icons you will definitely show personal touch:
- people’s figures for presenting various talents or processes:
- joint icon of three people – with one outstanding
- brain pictogram
More concept icons ideas
Need to show another concept in a presentation? Value, Action, Growth you name it.
Check our ultimate Concept Visualization List blog post
If you are interested in other HR management concepts and looking for illustration ideas, check our new Slideshare presentation:
Use the power of visual language
These are the visual ideas we propose and encourage you to be more creative 🙂 Talent management is the area of presenting which you can experiment more and use more uncommon symbols without hesitating.
Vote for best talent icon
For the next 2 months since the blog publication, we are running a small contest. Tell us which one talent icon you like the most and how would you use it in your presentation. And we will send it back to you.
Leave a comment with the icon of your choice below.
(add an email to contact you, in a hidden comment field).
What icon style would you rather use in a presentation: flat or creative?