Like using post-its in your work place? Then why not to incorporate them into presentation?
If you are looking for inspirational presentation ideas to enhance your PowerPoint slides, then we encourage to try adding post-it notes, also called sticky notes.
We have designed a collection of creative sticky notes graphics that you can download and use in your presentation. This way, you can make an original slide that easily will catch an attention.
Note: All pictures below can be found in Sticky Notes icons PPT set (see details by clicking the pictures).
Where to apply Sticky Notes and Tape elements?
Using these creative shapes you can easily freshen up the slide, but it will still look professional. Here are some examples of how you can enhance PowerPoint presentations:
- outlining the main message
- creating TO DO lists
- placing descriptions and checklists
- representing business acronyms, such as SMART goals explanation on this black board
- illustrating kanban board – simulating real paper post-it wall
You can get a PowerPoint editable version of all Sticky Notes here.
Besides adding these shapes to PowerPoint slide, you can use them also in other documents – eBooks, Excel sheets, also Keynote, Prezi and other tools. For MS Office apps a simple copy & paste of the data chart or symbols will work. For other tools (Canva, Prezi..) saving icons as an image and adding them as a picture will do the work too.
What’s inside the Sticky Notes, Pin, Tape elements set?
The collection contains various graphical elements for PowerPoint – sticky notes, pins, adhesive tape pictures. You can choose colors to correspond with your brand or the color scheme and layout of your presentation.
Visuals collection consists of:
- 6 variations of various color sticky notes cards (yellow post-it, white post-it, paper block card, rectangle and square shape) with transparent shadow and background
- 4 color variations of a pin symbol with transparent background
- 8 adhesive tape shape variations with non-transparent, semi-transparent filling and transparent background
- additional icons: quote mark, arrows, figure
All creative shapes and usage examples above are from our infoDiagram PowerPoint Diagrams collection. It contains picture shapes for enhancing PowerPoint presentations, which can be easily edited and added to your slides.