Let’s face it: we’ve all been to business meetings, where at one moment we were lost and a bit ‘off’.
Poorly planned, badly timed and generally disorganized meetings can waste a team’s time and make a leader look unprofessional.
Having a predesigned business meeting template comes handy in such situations. You can adapt it to your meeting rules, and meeting topic checklist, to ensure effective flow of the meeting.
Based on my experience as trainer and team leader, together with our chief designer we created this Problem-solving Meeting Presentation Template for meetings with a goal to solve a specific challenge. The meetings that include brainstorming or other way of creative problem solving and that evaluate the new solution ideas.
Let’s go over and create your presentation for a productive business meeting together.
(click on pictures below to see the source graphics).
1. Starting with a Meeting Title
2. Introduce Meeting Overview with Agenda Slide
Agenda provides an overview of the meeting’s platform and lends structure to your planned discourse. An effective meeting agenda sets clear expectations for the meeting and helps your team members prepare their questions ahead of time.
Especially in the case of long meetings, it’s good to provide such overview. For a simple meeting structures with less than 4 points, this slide can be omitted. Or you can write agenda on flipchart only.
3. Show Meeting Goals and Key Focus Areas
Zig Ziglar, famous American author and motivational speaker. once said: “A goal properly set is halfway reached“. Without setting goals it is hard to see where the meeting is going. Those pre-designed slides will help you with this question.
4. Define What’s Your Problem to be Solved
Now it is time to define challenge you want to address, ‘hero of the occasion’. We made the first challenge slide an overall one, where you state the question and change the background image. Then challenges list and details go. If you break it into pieces, it is easier to see a big picture and find solutions.
5. Finding and Selecting Solutions
The section includes brainstorming slide template with a place to put ideas, problems and solutions template list, evaluation table, which you can illustrate with icons, best results and top outcomes slides.
6. Present an Implementation Plan
When a major challenge is defined and best possible solutions are found, it’s time to implement them. However, the golden rule of project managers is setting SMART goals – your team has to be aware of next steps and more important about deadlines. When there are no deadlines, there is no real work.
You can check other ways to create timeline here.
7. Don’t Forget Meeting Summary
Vivid colors do not suit your style? See Monochrome Version
Why use this meeting template:
- Transform your usual meetings to effective ones by visualizing goals, problems, key focus areas and solutions
- Keep track of your business meetings with easily editable ppt template
- Show meeting structure and flow, outline what topics will be discussed and in what order
- Create lists, agendas, timelines, outcome diagrams. Brainstorm, evaluate and find solutions together with your team
- Focus listeners attention by pointing to the key problems and attach attention to finding best solutions
- Make slides minutes before meeting – template doesn’t require putting huge effort and time
Use only PowerPoint and your creativity Alter business meeting template as you want, everything depends on the meeting’s purpose and the needs of your business team.
The problem-solving meeting template includes editable PPT graphics:
- 22 slide layouts (meeting agenda, challenge definition, brainstorming section, meeting outcomes)
- 2 color versions – vidid colors and decent monochromatic version
- 14 icons on meeting management: agenda, challenge, idea evaluation, strategy, plan
To get our get our Problem Solving Meeting Template presented above:
Do you miss any important parts in this meeting presentation? Please, let me know in the comments.