One of the biggest presentation challenges is to convey our thoughts into right and attractive visuals.
Have troubles with showing employee needs and values in an engaging way? This blog is an ideal place to discover ideas to illustrate HR or training ppt. Or to find general inspiration.
If your task is to create a presentation or a slide for such topic, we designed a solution 🙂
The trick is to use an accurate symbol for every concept you want to share with your audience. Take a look at the first usage example of a hierarchy of employee needs – classical Maslow pyramid.
The first thing that strikes the eye is that every level is colored differently. Next thing you notice – clear icons that illustrate words near them (the words are the last factor which people usually notice while looking at such slide). And finally, the semi-transparent arrow going up, which shows the level of employee engagement.
Note: Presented graphics is available in Needs and Business Values PPT icon set. See details by clicking the pictures.
With such wide icons range – from personal needs to business values – you can create any chart or diagram you need. And our second example is employee engagement factors, presented in a circle:
You can see that each element is represented by a particular symbol: financial rewards – by a pile of coins, personal growth – by a growing plant, leadership – by a hand holding a flag, work relationships – by spheres, connected with each other, work satisfaction – classical thumbs up symbol, flexibility – bending spring.
Source of Needs and Business Values Graphics
If you like the graphics, all slides are available for download in the editable form on our infoDiagram webpage. You can find there those slide templates and 30+ symbols.
All creative shapes and usage examples above are from our infoDiagram PowerPoint Diagrams collection. It contains picture shapes for enhancing PowerPoint presentations, which can be easily edited and added to your slides.
Visuals collection consists of:
- Examples of icons usage:
- Hierarchy of employee needs diagram
- Circle of employee engagement factors: personal growth, financial rewards, leadership, work satisfaction and relationships, flexibility
- Business core values, presented in the intersected square diagram
- Basic needs and wants: development, health, family, finance (money)
- Personal needs: satisfaction, support, sincerity, dutifulness
- Interpersonal needs and wants: connections, belongingness, partnership, respect
- Work-related needs and values list: openness, flexibility, friendly atmosphere, justice
- Personal values: freedom, honesty, responsibility, safety
- Interpersonal values: cooperation, loyalty, commitment, leadership
- Business values: entrepreneurship, professionalism, business ethics, innovation
- Marketing orientation icons: product orientation, sales orientation, production orientation, customer orientation
Click to check the details below:
Check out these simple steps to design an engaging slide in a few clicks (follow our Slideshare channel to get more creative ideas 🙂 ):