Do you need to explain leadership concepts? You can build on the ideas discussed in this article to capture other finer aspects of leadership in your business slides. We gathered visualization ideas on how you can illustrate leadership concepts.
If you want to make your slides look professional, then you need to follow one style and incorporate relevant graphics to support your presentation. The challenge is how to use the space of your presentation imaginatively, efficiently and economically. Here we share some ideas for illustrating the idea of taking a lead which you can consider.
Modern outline symbols for illustrating leadership concept
Above we suggest several icon examples from our elegant outline icons collection. Use them to make your product presentation more visual.
Here there are some leadership icon ideas we propose (click on icon titles below to see the source collection):
- icons of people figures, representing leadership activities: a man with a rocket sign, a man with a chess figure, a man presenting his speech
- a leader speaking in front of his audience
- a female or male leader with a compass sign as a metaphor of leader showing “true north” direction for a team
- icon of a “challenge” in the form of hill illustrating the objective
- a man with a megaphone
Design-neutral flat leadership icons
- general symbols of leadership: handshake, winner cup
- the figure of a leader who presents projects or ideas, speaks in front of the audience, represents his team, a man talking in public
- an icon showing the communication process between leader and followers
- a figure of leader emphasizing his strategic thinking showed with chess figure
- join icon of parallel arrows, road sign, binoculars, rocket, and telescope can be used for showing organization processes
Creative hand-drawn leadership concept icon collection
Do you want to create a more informal presentation or make a strong visual impact? With the help of hand-drawn scribble icons you will definitely show personal touch:
- lightbulb symbol which represents new ideas and innovation
- people figures showing leadership activities: cooperation, discussion, managing team
- man pictogram who is going up to achieving his goal
- a female manager shape
- other leadership metaphors: paper plane as a sign of innovative thinking, compass sign, or finish line banner net
We hope these leadership graphics will help you design a nice looking infographic that will make your presentation more engaging and easy to read.
More concept icons ideas
Need to show another concept in a presentation? Operations, Strategy, Flexibility, Growth you name it. Check our ultimate Concept Visualization List blog post to get inspired and balance the informative part of your presentations.
What’s your biggest presentation challenge? Let us know in the comments and we’ll be happy to share our quick design advice 🙂