Information Technology is one of the areas full of complex processes and devices. Good old visualization comes for help also here :). See an example of illustrating IT network security and how the firewall works.
Explaining IT can be quite a challenge. Despite I have a background in computer science I am often lost myself when facing all those new technologies and architectures. When I discuss various IT concepts, I usually do a drawing of a simple diagram sketches in my notebook. It really helps. Moving it into PowerPoint form is also easy. And to make it look good, you can add various icons of IT devices to the illustrations, to create better mental associations and make it look professional.
We prepared a few examples of presenting a network architecture of an office network and interaction with outside computers and applications.
Illustrate Network Security Schema with Flat Icons
Here’s an example of emerging network security threat such as direct attack or hidden malware from the Internet. Those are handled by the firewall system.
Use Vivid Colors for Creating Visually Engaging Slide
Resources: IT Icons Diagram
To help you impress audience we designed PowerPoint template you can reuse to illustrate IT Firewall and Network Security. Using our vivid graphics you can easily show full IT schema. The infoDiagram template will help you to transform difficult for understanding presentation to creative and eye-catchy one. Thanks to fully editable layouts your presentation will suit your company’s style.
What’s Inside IT Icons Collection
This slide deck contains a collection of IT symbols editable in PowerPoint – Cloud, Software, Mobile and Network devices. The diagram consist:
- Mobile devices icon pictograms and Personal Computer icon pictograms: Mobile phone, Business phone, Smartphone, Pad, Tablet, ebook reader, notebook laptop, desktop pc ( workstation )
- Network and virtual machines icon pictograms: Wi-fi router, Access Point, Storage, NAS, Firewall, Database, Server, Virtual Machine, Virtual Machine Host
- Cloud storage, actions and user symbols: Data in a cloud, Download from cloud, Upload from cloud, Cloud synchronization, Cloud Sharing, User icon
- Software and web pictogram symbols: Software Install, Website icon, Computer Software icon, Mobile app, Web app
- Diagram schema examples: Responsive web design schema PowerPoint diagram, Website views statistics chart infographics icons, Network architecture, Security threat diagram, Cloud based device data synchronization diagram
If you want more to get more extensive set of visual slides with more charts and diagrams, check this infographic PPT graphics bundle.