Spring is behind the door, at least here in Europe. I already saw the first flowers in my recent forest walk with the kids.
For marketers Spring means the start of a new season. For us all, it’s an opportunity to make some seasonal decorations, thematic materials. For private or business use. Hence we designed for you a hand drawn seasonal icons set. You can use it to make nice unique personal cards. It’s enough to use only PowerPoint tools.
See how in our short Slideshare tutorial below. And let us know about the results :).
Here are a few examples of resulting Spring graphics:
- Happy Spring time e-card
- Happy Easter card example
- one more watercolor Easter egg card
And how to create such cards? Here are three steps to do in PowerPoint:
- Choose some unique looking background
- Apply nice font, play with typography to get create writing. You can get new fonts for example from FontSquirrel.com website for free fonts.
- Export the picture – save your Spring slide graphics as a PNG picture. Then you can easily send it as email attachment or print it.
See the full tutorial at our slideshare channel. It includes link to download free seasonal icons.