The AIDA Model identifies cognitive stages an individual goes through during the buying process for a product or service. It’s a purchasing funnel where buyers go to and fro at each stage, to support them in making the final purchase. AIDA Model Diagram will help you ensure that any kind of writing, whose purpose is to get the reader to do something, is as effective as possible.
What does AIDA stand for?
- Awareness: creating brand awareness or affiliation with your product or service.
- Interest: generating interest in the benefits of your product or service, and sufficient interest to encourage the buyer to start to research further.
- Desire: for your product or service through an ’emotional connection’, showing your brand personality. Move the consumer from ‘liking’ it to ‘wanting it’.
- Action: Call to action – Move the buyer to interact with your company and taking the next step i.e. downloading a brochure, making the phone call, joining your newsletter, or engaging in live chat etc.
Definition and detailed explanation of the AIDA model and the four stages can be found in this article.
AIDA marketing model diagrams collection consists of 14 diagrams and 15 icons, which are fully editable as can be seen on the slide below:
How can this be applied to marketing planning?
It could be referred to as a communications model rather than a decision-making model. It’s identifying to companies, how and when to communicate during each of the stages as consumers will be using different platforms, engaging at different touch points and requiring different information throughout the stages from various sources.
What can you find in our AIDA set?
- Definition of AIDA model.
- AIDA model diagram as a funnel which consists of 4 steps: attention, interest, desire, action.
- Scribble outline AIDA funnel with icons of an exclamation mark, mood, heart and check sign.
- Colorful AIDA stages diagram with icons of 4 steps: AIDA process overview and four slides of every AIDA steps with a box for description.
However, what can be better than seeing in your own eyes? Explore all the AIDA diagrams on our website!
To make your slides stand out we invite you to watch our ‘How It Works’ videos or check demo presentation at Slideshare:
How to best get 1, 10 or all flat icons?
You can get those icons in several ways:
- if you need a few of them, you can choose any single slide when joining our infoDiagram membership slide graphics subscription. This allows you to choose any slide from this Simple icon collection or any other presentation from infoDiagram website.
- or get all 14 diagrams and 15 icons to make your outstanding marketing or sales presentation with a single pay-as-you-go purchase.
All icons are in simple flat style, suitable for Metro UI style graphics. AIDA marketing model collection contains diagram charts showing 4 elements of the AIDA model (Attention, Interest, Desire, Action):
More ideas for presentation graphics
Check out these articles if you search for more inspiration on how to visualize your presentation:
- Do it Yourself presentation infographics using Simple Flat Icons library
- How to visualize a concept – Strategy Illustration
- 3 diagram mistakes to avoid in slides design
- Porter’s Five Forces Diagram Infographics Presentation
Want to be notified when we make an announcement? Never miss out on creative presentation graphics and stay informed about our latest updates and news. We’ll also send you a Creative slide design guide with FREE hand drawn shapes for you to begin using right away!