A question – how would you present taxes (or how did you if you already had such presentation) on a slide without any words?
Illustrating tax policy and taxation concept can be tricky. What do we imagine, thinking about taxes? Money, declarations, percents, calculator… Let’s dig deeper and use catchy images to show taxation
Taxes can appear very often when we’re talking about revenues and expenses while various company meetings, like accounting report, budget planning or financial strategy.
Modern Style, Neutral Symbols for Taxes
Above we suggest several icon examples from our style neutral flat icons collection. Use them to illustrate your tax and finance presentation.
Click on a list below and see the source icon collection:
- icons to show cash and money in general: currency symbols, money bag and a bunch of coins with a number or dollar icon
- symbols, associated with accounting: a document with dollar symbol or pie chart with a percentage sign on it
- present activity, connected with governmental or public institutions (e.g. tax service): combined icon if a governmental institution and money exchange, a double symbol of money bag with options and public institution
- show ideas, connected with loss or exchange of money: pictogram, showing exchange or trade, an icon of a money bag
- Or illustrate a famous saying “The only two things that are certain in life are death and taxes” and use skull & crossed bones next to money sign, a picture to represent taxes in the more fun way 🙂
Creative Style Hand-made Taxes Symbols
If you want to be more creative, use atypical hand drawn symbols for showing a tax idea. See the specific icon ideas below:
- general symbols representing money: different-colored banknotes of various currency – the currency symbol is a text you can replace by any you like. Or use a coin stack
- show activity related to preparing tax reports – e.g. a person holding a report and another one with a bag of money. Or use a document or calendar page with dollar icons or a pile of papers
- present idea that taxation is usually a fraction of a revenue a company generates – by pie chart with percentage
- illustrate a tax office – a public institution symbol
Which symbol style do you like most? Neutral icons or handwritten symbols? Share in the comments.
Need to show another concept in a presentation? See how to illustrate other business concepts – Strategy, Investment, Deadline and more.
Check our Business Concepts Visualisation List blog:
Get new presentation ideas and updates sent directly to you! Plus, if you sign up for our free newsletter now, you’ll receive a Creative Slide Design Guide with our handcrafted freebie – hand drawn icons you can start using right now.