If you want to tell a story in your presentation, show it as series of events in a chronological order. A nicely-designed timeline is what you need to make your slides visually compelling. For showing detailed plans, there are numerous specialized tools for project management (just google for Gantt charts apps). However, sometimes simplicity is the best path. That’s why here we propose a several ways you can do quickly a fancy timeline in a PowerPoint. A timeline that is flexible to show any events and comments. Plus it’s very easy to create and edit.
- Present Smart Home Smartly: Apply IoT graphics
- Product Portfolio with McKinsey Matrix Design Examples
- North America Map Templates for Awesome Slides: Countries and States
- Industry Icons Overview: Production, Construction, Transport Sectors
- 5 Creative Ways to Use Sketched Banners in ppt: Design Ideas
- Examples of Presenting Political Map of Africa
- Consistency in Presentation or a King of Slides Design [ppt hints]