If you want to tell a story in your presentation, show it as series of events in a chronological order. A nicely-designed timeline is what you need to make your slides visually compelling. For showing detailed plans, there are numerous specialized tools for project management (just google for Gantt charts apps). However, sometimes simplicity is the best path. That’s why here we propose a several ways you can do quickly a fancy timeline in a PowerPoint. A timeline that is flexible to show any events and comments. Plus it’s very easy to create and edit.
- Strongly Visual Investor Pitch Presentation Tips and Graphics
- Presenting IT Concepts: Cloud Storage, IT Network, Desktop to Mobile Devices
- 7 Flat Banner Design Ideas for Making Attractive Slides
- How to Make Website or App Presentation Awesome: Screen Mock-ups
- Ideas to Avoid Boring Company Overview Presentation
- Presenting a Comment, an Idea, a Chat – Be Creative with Speech Bubbles
- 4 Examples of Presenting Product Life Cycle by PPT Diagrams