If you want to tell a story in your presentation, show it as series of events in a chronological order. A nicely-designed timeline is what you need to make your slides visually compelling. For showing detailed plans, there are numerous specialized tools for project management (just google for Gantt charts apps). However, sometimes simplicity is the best path. That’s why here we propose a several ways you can do quickly a fancy timeline in a PowerPoint. A timeline that is flexible to show any events and comments. Plus it’s very easy to create and edit.
- 4 Examples of Designing Call to Action Buttons in PowerPoint
- Using Business Model Canvas for Innovation and Experience Design [client story]
- Facelifting Webinar Presentation: 14 examples for better attention
- Business Model Canvas and 3 Ways of Presenting It
- 5 Examples of Risk Matrix PowerPoint Visualization
- 7 Sections for Effective Presentation Training Slides
- Industry Icons Overview: Public Sector, Administration, Science & Culture