The Porter’s Five Forces tool is a simple but powerful tool for understanding where power lies in a business situation. This model is useful, because it helps you understand both the strength of your current competitive position, and the strength of a position you’re considering moving into. The model assumes there are five forces influencing any chosen industry.
- 4 Examples of Designing Call to Action Buttons in PowerPoint
- Using Business Model Canvas for Innovation and Experience Design [client story]
- Facelifting Webinar Presentation: 14 examples for better attention
- Business Model Canvas and 3 Ways of Presenting It
- 5 Examples of Risk Matrix PowerPoint Visualization
- 7 Sections for Effective Presentation Training Slides
- Industry Icons Overview: Public Sector, Administration, Science & Culture