The Porter’s Five Forces tool is a simple but powerful tool for understanding where power lies in a business situation. This model is useful, because it helps you understand both the strength of your current competitive position, and the strength of a position you’re considering moving into. The model assumes there are five forces influencing any chosen industry.
- Best of 2017 PowerPoint Graphics Hints & Resources
- Central America Countries: Best Ways to Present Maps Creatively
- Hand-drawn Marker Shapes for Sketched Organic Slides
- Strongly Visual Investor Pitch Presentation Tips and Graphics
- Presenting IT Concepts: Cloud Storage, IT Network, Desktop to Mobile Devices
- 7 Flat Banner Design Ideas for Making Attractive Slides
- How to Make Website or App Presentation Awesome: Screen Mock-ups