The Boston Consulting group’s product portfolio matrix (BCG) is designed to help with long-term strategic planning, to help a business consider growth opportunities by reviewing its portfolio of products to decide where to invest, to discontinue or develop products. Since 1968, the BCG matrix, also known as the Boston or growth-share matrix, is a tool for answer those questions by providing them a way to analyze product lines in search of growth opportunities.
- Strongly Visual Investor Pitch Presentation Tips and Graphics
- Presenting IT Concepts: Cloud Storage, IT Network, Desktop to Mobile Devices
- 7 Flat Banner Design Ideas for Making Attractive Slides
- How to Make Website or App Presentation Awesome: Screen Mock-ups
- Ideas to Avoid Boring Company Overview Presentation
- Presenting a Comment, an Idea, a Chat – Be Creative with Speech Bubbles
- 4 Examples of Presenting Product Life Cycle by PPT Diagrams