The Boston Consulting group’s product portfolio matrix (BCG) is designed to help with long-term strategic planning, to help a business consider growth opportunities by reviewing its portfolio of products to decide where to invest, to discontinue or develop products. Since 1968, the BCG matrix, also known as the Boston or growth-share matrix, is a tool for answer those questions by providing them a way to analyze product lines in search of growth opportunities.
- 4 Examples of Designing Call to Action Buttons in PowerPoint
- Using Business Model Canvas for Innovation and Experience Design [client story]
- Facelifting Webinar Presentation: 14 examples for better attention
- Business Model Canvas and 3 Ways of Presenting It
- 5 Examples of Risk Matrix PowerPoint Visualization
- 7 Sections for Effective Presentation Training Slides
- Industry Icons Overview: Public Sector, Administration, Science & Culture