The Boston Consulting group’s product portfolio matrix (BCG) is designed to help with long-term strategic planning, to help a business consider growth opportunities by reviewing its portfolio of products to decide where to invest, to discontinue or develop products. Since 1968, the BCG matrix, also known as the Boston or growth-share matrix, is a tool for answer those questions by providing them a way to analyze product lines in search of growth opportunities.
- 4 Presentation Uses for Healthcare Graphics
- 6 ideas of Iceberg Model Diagrams in a Presentation
- How to Express Emotions and Feelings Using PowerPoint
- Ten Slide Ideas to Explain GDRP Data Privacy Rules
- 5 Examples of Sales Funnel Graphics in a PowerPoint Presentation
- Data Visualization Slide? 4 Ways to Improve a Chart
- Managing an Effective Review Meeting with Help of Visual Slides