The Boston Consulting group’s product portfolio matrix (BCG) is designed to help with long-term strategic planning, to help a business consider growth opportunities by reviewing its portfolio of products to decide where to invest, to discontinue or develop products. Since 1968, the BCG matrix, also known as the Boston or growth-share matrix, is a tool for answer those questions by providing them a way to analyze product lines in search of growth opportunities.
- Using Post-it Note Effect in a Presentation
- Finance, Trade, IT Service Industries Presented by Icons
- 6 Examples of Redesigning Boring Excel Charts in a PowerPoint
- IT Company Using Infographics Made in PPT [client story]
- 7 Types of Creative Timeline Design
- 5 Tips to Boost Your Presentation Slides
- Infographics Ideas: How to make tall format infographics in PowerPoint