The Boston Consulting group’s product portfolio matrix (BCG) is designed to help with long-term strategic planning, to help a business consider growth opportunities by reviewing its portfolio of products to decide where to invest, to discontinue or develop products. Since 1968, the BCG matrix, also known as the Boston or growth-share matrix, is a tool for answer those questions by providing them a way to analyze product lines in search of growth opportunities.
- Presenting 4 basic Financial Management and Accounting Concepts
- How to present Marketing and Promotion idea [concept visualization]
- June Bonus – Hundreds of Updated PPT Diagrams & Icons
- 7 Visual Frameworks for Strategy Analysis Presentation
- How to Present a Product Idea [concept visualization]
- 4 Steps for Good-looking Tables in a Presentation
- How to Present Digital Technology Idea [concept visualization]