It’s this time of year when people talk intensively about new directions, set fresh objectives for their businesses. On all levels, from the top board presentations, product development blueprints, or investor pitches of a start-up. When you want to present long-term plans, visualizing it is the best way to communicate your company or product vision. We’d like to share three ways to make your roadmap presentation attractive and well remembered.
- Using Post-it Note Effect in a Presentation
- Finance, Trade, IT Service Industries Presented by Icons
- 6 Examples of Redesigning Boring Excel Charts in a PowerPoint
- IT Company Using Infographics Made in PPT [client story]
- 7 Types of Creative Timeline Design
- 5 Tips to Boost Your Presentation Slides
- Infographics Ideas: How to make tall format infographics in PowerPoint