It’s this time of year when people talk intensively about new directions, set fresh objectives for their businesses. On all levels, from the top board presentations, product development blueprints, or investor pitches of a start-up. When you want to present long-term plans, visualizing it is the best way to communicate your company or product vision. We’d like to share three ways to make your roadmap presentation attractive and well remembered.
- Present Smart Home Smartly: Apply IoT graphics
- Product Portfolio with McKinsey Matrix Design Examples
- North America Map Templates for Awesome Slides: Countries and States
- Industry Icons Overview: Production, Construction, Transport Sectors
- 5 Creative Ways to Use Sketched Banners in ppt: Design Ideas
- Examples of Presenting Political Map of Africa
- Consistency in Presentation or a King of Slides Design [ppt hints]