It’s this time of year when people talk intensively about new directions, set fresh objectives for their businesses. On all levels, from the top board presentations, product development blueprints, or investor pitches of a start-up. When you want to present long-term plans, visualizing it is the best way to communicate your company or product vision. We’d like to share three ways to make your roadmap presentation attractive and well remembered.
- 4 Examples of Designing Call to Action Buttons in PowerPoint
- Using Business Model Canvas for Innovation and Experience Design [client story]
- Facelifting Webinar Presentation: 14 examples for better attention
- Business Model Canvas and 3 Ways of Presenting It
- 5 Examples of Risk Matrix PowerPoint Visualization
- 7 Sections for Effective Presentation Training Slides
- Industry Icons Overview: Public Sector, Administration, Science & Culture