When do we use arrows? The most common cases are to show a path from A to B or circular process. However, the area of usage of handwritten arrows can be wider and here we will show few examples.
- Strongly Visual Investor Pitch Presentation Tips and Graphics
- Presenting IT Concepts: Cloud Storage, IT Network, Desktop to Mobile Devices
- 7 Flat Banner Design Ideas for Making Attractive Slides
- How to Make Website or App Presentation Awesome: Screen Mock-ups
- Ideas to Avoid Boring Company Overview Presentation
- Presenting a Comment, an Idea, a Chat – Be Creative with Speech Bubbles
- 4 Examples of Presenting Product Life Cycle by PPT Diagrams