Getting ready for next year planning? Here’re a few tips and graphics tools you can use for making engaging visual plans using PowerPoint only. Check the updated set of editable calendar tables and hand drawn time plan icons.
What’s Inside Calendar Presentation Graphics?
As you can see on overview picture above, the 2017 Calendars Timeline Graphics contains sets of hand drawn calendar markers, tables and timeline infographics you can adapt to your plans. Specifically, the presentation set includes:
- 33 calendar tables – Monthly calendars, two months, quarters
- Yearly time plans
- Project plan calendar tables for marking the start, end, duration of the tasks and projects Gantt charts
- Unique calendar graphics (33 icons) – as editable icons Flags & pins, Event Colors, Deadlines Signs, Handdrawn markers and arrows, Sticky Notes, Signs and Time Icons
The 2017 Calendars Template has two versions:
- US weekdays calendar formats – starting week with Sunday
- European ISO style weekdays format – starting week with Monday
The format is an ditable set of vector shapes. You can change colors, texts, shapes using only built-in PowerPoint tools.
If you like the slide examples above, you can check and download the slides directly here:
Getting 1 Calendar Slide, 10 or all 2018 Calendar Presentation Graphics?
If you’d like to use our 2017 calendars timeline graphics, there are several ways you can do that. Choose any single slide or purchase it on a pay-as-you go:
- To get a few of selected slides only, join our membership program and subscribe to receive slide graphics on a one time or recurring basis. (With this option you can even select graphics from other sets!)
- Get all the Calendars Graphics symbols and diagrams in a one time, pay as you go package.
More Ideas for Presentation Graphics
Check out these articles if you search for more inspiration on how to visualize your presentation:
- Do it Yourself presentation infographics using Simple Flat Icons library
- Presenting Timeline using infographics made in PowerPoint
- How to visualize a concept – Strategy Illustration
- 3 diagram mistakes to avoid in slides design
Stay Updated About New Presentation Ideas
Get on our newsletter and never miss an announcement. You’ll stay informed about all of our new updates. Plus, if you sign in for our newsletter you’ll get a Creative slide design guide with free hand drawn shapes, absolutely free!